|The DM1810-434 Development Kits give you a way to get a wireless mesh networking application
at 434 MHz up and running in minutes. Both Development Kits are built around the RFM
DM1810-434 Wireless Modules for embedded low power mesh networking applications. With the
DM1810 Quick Kit you can quickly and easily prototype an embedded wireless mesh networking
solution for your application. With a DM1810 Pro Kit you can fully develop and test a custom
MESH network application.
The DM1810-434 Pro Development Kit contains:
• Five (5) DM1810 Modules configured as field nodes to connect to your product
with serial, analog or digital I/O ports
• One (1) DM1810 Module configured as a base station to connect to a personal
computer over USB
• Three (3) IM1810 Interface Boards that attach to a DM1810 Module and provide
standard connectors to the DM1810’s standard I/O ports.
• Five (5) DM1810 Router Units, which contain a connector for an external power
• Five (5) Universal World Wide AC Power Adapters to provide external power for
the IM1800 Interface Boards and the DM1810 Router Units.
• Four (4) Battery Packs that can be used to power a IM1810 Interface Board with
a connected DM1810 Module.
• One (1) USB Cable to connect the DM1810 base station module in an IM1800
Interface Board to a PC via USB.
• Quick Start Guide to step you through setting up a working wireless mesh
network application in minutes.
• Development Kit CD that contains detailed specifications, user guide, utilities,
sample programs, application notes, and other documentation.